miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate Studies



I'm not sure yet if I want to do a postgraduate studies when I finished my studies in this faculty. If that happened or If I have the opportunity I'd like to do a posrgraduate degree in Spain, because my mom is Spanish and I have family there, or maybe Italy or Sweeden (my sister lives there) because they are very interesting countries to study design. I also think that you become more employable when you keep studyng after you finished your studies at college, knowlege must always been developed for get a better study and profesional field.

If I had to choose now wich subject I'd like to study in the future I think it will be something related to sustainable materials, there's a lot of things to explore and keep studyng about that, and this kowledge could help me to improve the quality of life of people, I'm very interested about discover new ways to use and manipulate materials for construction or for the production of products.

I would like to do a part-time course, because I think the best way to learn and realate to people is at the classrooms, I think distance learning it won't be an option if I want to study about sustainable materials. Have part-time classes would give me the chance to know the city and country and do more activities or courses, wich could be a great opportunity  in a developed country.






1 comentario: