miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

My Favorite Holidays



In 2017, I went to Italy for twelve days with my family. It was summer in Santiago, so in the beginning I wasn't too exited for that because I really wanted to go out with my friend and have some time with them (I had traveled a lot to many places and countries, so I didn't feel that it was something new for me). But then, when we arrived in Rome, I Started to feel very happy and excited again like in the rest of the trips. We were my dad, mom and my sister Paulina who lives in Sweeden and come to Italy with her boyfriend Pontus to have their holidays with us. 

We stayed in Rome for three days and then we traveled to Venecia and Florencia. Definitely the most beautiful and spectacular city was Venecia. I fell completely in love with that place and didn't want to leave. Everything was as I seen in the movies, at nigths there were a lot of beautiful ligthts iluminating the streets and the square, so it was very pleasant to walk through the city at that time. It was winter in Europe and very cold one, I remember saw a lot of Chinese people using their selfie sitck and taking photos literally everywhere and a lot of sellers of this things, selling them at five euros very happy to have so many buyers. 

I would love to back to Italy, but in the next time I would prefer to go with friends and eat less pasta!

Resultado de imagen para Venecia


1 comentario: